We currently have a total of 57 members. This page is still under construction, so just a few of their logos are below. If you are a Member or Friend and would like your logo, seal, or link on this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
SSC schools receive and may participate in “first-cut” research. They will be eligible to participate in survey research that supports their work through the development blogging and breaking research that both illustrates and strengthens the efficacy of small schools.
Please visit friends of SSC at their websites to see how these small schools are advancing the interests of small schools, the families they serve, and the teachers who thrive in this optimal environment.
RECOMMENDED ORGANIZATIONS AND LINKS
- AERO: Education Revolution
- Deborah Meier on Education
- Chris Mercogliano’s Blog—Education: Reform or Remodel?
- Community Works Journal
- Coalition of Essential Schools
- Diane Ravitch’s Blog: A Site to Discuss Better Education for All
- Dr. Stuart Grauer’s Smartblog on Education
- Institute for Humane Education
- Race to Nowhere: The Dark Side of America’s Achievement Culture
- The Service-Learning Digest
- Small Schools Cooperative